Interested in making a difference in young adults’ lives between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for you.
Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety, Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and Commitment.
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone’s life.
You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you may also be eligible to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), legal, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
The Property Clerk Assists in receiving, stocking, shipping and maintaining inventory of all center supplies and equipment
- Demonstrates and abides by the Company Core Values and the operating principles
- Assists in performing shipping and receiving duties
- Assists in inventory control and accountability functions
- Verifies all incoming supplies and materials
- Issues inventory items as specified by center procedures
- Posts and maintains records which may require follow-up
- Monitors inventory levels of consumable materials, except foodstuffs. Prepares appropriate purchase requisitions for approval
- Attends staff training sessions as required
Minimum: High School graduate or equivalent. Six months experinece in a property/ inventory control capact
Knowledge Required: Knowledge of government property management requirements and procedures desired. Excellent organizational skills. Sound record keeping techniques. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to operate a personal computer.
All post offer candidates must complete and pass a background check and drug screen.
CSD is a leader in workforce development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. since 1964 and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action / Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, child-birth, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by law. CSD makes reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for employment.
Software Powered by iCIMS